Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week #3 On CEX.IO: Small Gain Mining & Trading

This past week I bought the gigahashs once per day with the bitcoins and namecoins my account mined for me. I did one small trade only with the ghs I bought this week but its not worth going into details with an account so small. Anyway, I now own 2.57 up 0.18ghs from last week's reports. Hopefully this week I can manage to get some more trades done to grow this account faster.

Personally I think the buy and hold strategy without doing any trading is only good for a day or 2 then its time to sell for a profit then do it again and again. Since I have 0.14btc of my own money stuck in ghs because I don't want to sell for a lose.

I am only trading with the bitcoins and namecoins that the account mine for me. So at this moment I can only trade with 0.37528747ghs without taking a lose when I sell at the current prices. I know, not much to do any real bitcoin day trading. Which is why I only did one trade this past week. I am going to do a lot more since it seems the price may go up a bit before falling again.

Total CEX.IO Holding

  • Ghashs: 2.57528747
  • Bitcoin: 0.00
  • Namecoin: 0.00
  • Litecoin: 0.00
  • Ixcoin: 0.22556545
  • Devcoin: 8.11316771
Join me on my bitcoin day trading challenge at cex.io. Maybe you're a better day trader than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment