Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week #2 On CEX.IO: Surprising Growth

So far I have invested ฿0.14 of my own money into cex.io and reinvested any bitcoins and namecoins my ghashs mine for me. Which total 2.39 ghashs. However, I did have a bit of help with this. To my surprise from my affiliate marketing efforts. I have got some referrals on the site and one of them bought a lot of ghashs and held them for a few days. Since cex.io gives a 3% bonus when your referrals are holding ghashs. I was mining with over 6 ghashs for awhile. This was a nice help and I hope it happens again.

I would invest more bitcoins but I need the money right now. So all my poker winnings are going to be sold for dollars at coinbase. Once I have taken care of some bills, I will begin buying more ghashs with my poker winnings from sealswithclubs.

Total CEX.IO Holding
  • Ghashs: 2.39
  • Bitcoin: 0.00017599
  • Namecoin: 0.00012485
  • Ixcoin: 0.15292154
  • Devcoin: 5.47447735
As you can see I am holding 2 times more ixcoins and devcoins then week #1 on cex.io. Used the bitcoins and namecoins to buy more ghashs so that will always be low. So I came up with some mile stone goals until I reach my long term goal which is have 10ghs in my holdings, 50ghs in my holdings, and then 100ghs in my holdings. For those of you that don't know, my short term is producing ฿0.01 daily and my long term goal is producing ฿1 daily on cex.io.

2 comments:

  1. What sort of time frame do you think you'll need until you're pulling 100 GHS into your fold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I haven't thought of a time frame since I am busy with other things.Thanks for giving me something to think about.

      Delete