Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Joined CEX.IO To Day Trade With Bitcoins

I decided to join cex.io to day trade with bitcoins. You buy GH/s and once you have them in your account it begins mining for you. It will be mining BTC, NMC, IXC, and DVC while you hold your position. Once the price goes up, you sell for bitcoins. Since I like to push it a little by watching it go up and up until my mind screams "Sell you fucking dumby". I earn more money while making money day trading.

Truly, I wish I found this website sooner. I have also placed a banner above just to watch my rate. Just to test this site I started with the remaining balance I had in my coinbase account which was 0.1119894BTC. I am going to do my best to day trade this small amount into 1btc. We will see how long it will take me to do so.

Join me at CEX.IO if you want to start your own day trading challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment