Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 1: The Bitcoin Trading Beginning

I started day trading on 4/20/2013 by depositing 0.50LTC into BTC-e.com after winning the litecoins on wsoltc.me and sold it for $2.53 USD. I know its not much but I just wanted to test my trading skills and see if I understand how to make a profit.

Over the next few days I deposit another 0.60LTC I won playing poker at the litecoin poker site and 0.05BTC from sealswithclubs.eu which is a bitcoin poker site. After selling them I had a total of $8.71 to day trade with after my deposits.

Since then I have been day trading on my phone and PC making small profits given the amount I am dealing with. I didn't want to risk too much being new to day trading. Anyway, its 4/26/2013 on a Friday and I am holding $0.07 USD and 0.08BTC in my account right now. At the time I bought 0.07BTC with $10.97 at bitcoin price of $140. Since then I have done a small trade to ride the wave of LTC going up then I bought back into BTC to hold 0.08 bitcoins. The price of BTC has dropped to around $127 at the time of me writing this blog post. I will be holding onto the bitcoins until the price reach $150 or $160 sometime this weekend or next week.

Since I have proven to myself that I can day trade bitcoins and litecoins. I will be buying BTC-e.com codes to have more trading power to expand my profits. Check out my sell BTC-e code page if you're trying to withdraw some funds from the exchange site without paying their withdrawal fees.

1 comment:

  1. I got your point mate! Bitcoin trading is a good move. Just like you, I also dive in bitcoin gambling to increase my bitcoin profit. Bitcoin poker is one room to place a minimum bets which is no risk at all. Last week I’ve steal around 1.11BTC from Betcoin™. It’s not a big amount for a good payout, but it’s a good start for novice like me.

    ReplyDelete