Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Week #5 On CEX.IO: The 24 Hour Test

I took a break from day trading to bet on the NFL playoffs. I used the ฿0.10 to bet ฿0.05 on each game and I won them both. I sent ฿0.10097823 back to cex.io and bought more ghs. Then I sold for a very small profit and rebought went the price dipped a bit. However, it dip even more so I have been holding my position for now as it looks like its back on the climb.

Also, I seen someone renting out their mining hardware (50+ ghs) on bitcointalk.org and I did a 24 hour test. For now, it wouldn't take 100 ghs to make ฿0.01 per day, it would only 50ghs. So I am working on somethings to make more bitcoins besides playing poker because I am starting to tilt these days at the poker tables. Anyway, I bought more ghs with the bitcoins and namecoins I made from resting the mining hardware. Also, I found a devcoin faucet and made 20dvc from it. Not bad but faucets are a waste of time in my opinion.

Total CEX.IO Holding

  • Ghashs: 2.66713068
  • Bitcoin: 0.00
  • Namecoin: 0.00
  • Litecoin: 0.00
  • Ixcoin: 0.39326277
  • Devcoin: 34.53599003
 Well I am back to day trading and hopefully this week I can do a lot better than in the past. I just have to remember to set my sell price before I log out of cex.io. All the times I have gotten stuck in a buy and holding or sell for a lost was because I forgot to set a sell price. While I am sleep or away from the computer the price does hit my sell price but I forgot to set it before logging out. I will not do it again. Anyway, join me at CEX.io for some bitcoin day trading/cloud mining. :)

1 comment:

  1. If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place order for deserve Programmed card that can withdraw any amount limit you want. Deserve Card are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve card that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card. I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and i have withdraw $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until i tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp +1(213)328–0248 or their E-mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or website: https://skylinktechnes.wixsite.com/info

    ReplyDelete